Central Retail Corporation Ltd. (Central Restaurants Group)Job ID: BK-149595 | Location: Bangrak, Bangkok, Thailand
- Serve as the central point of contact for HRIS providing planning/ project coordination to support ongoing process improvement activities while data integrity and security.
- Work with stakeholders and the HR team, provide engaged and involved project management for implementation of SAP Success Factors modules including Recruiting, Onboarding, Performance Management, Learning & Development, Payroll and Time, Compensation, Employees & Manager self-service and Employee Central.
- Maintains a Success Factors/ SAP governance structure aligned with business processes.
- Translate business requirements into development of reports, visualizations and/or dashboards by using Business Analytic Software.
- Perform data analysis and research, with the ability to manipulate analyze, and trends results.
- Bachelor or higher in Business Administration, HR, Computer Science, Information System or any related fields
- More than 5 years prior work experience in an HRIS or IT project management role implementing and supporting HR applications for a large organization including experience in many areas of HR. (Experience in SAP-Success Factors is a plus)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to identify and define how the HRIS and HR processes meet business needs and the ability to spot data discrepancies
- Experience in utilizing multiple data sources and developing data visualizations to drive insights by Power BI or Tableau or others business analytics software
- Strong in Project Management Skill
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - advanced use of formulas and functions in Excel.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general