Cargill Meats (Thailand) Ltd.Job ID: SAR-1759 | Location: Saraburi, Thailand
Position Purpose & Summary:
To lead and engage process development which related to ensure new product launching, process improvement and trouble shooting of existing products. To ensure the product are produced under Food safety compliance, high quality , value for money and competitive advantage to customer.This position will work as partner of the internal team to sustainably mass produce products according to CMT standard and customer specification in order to maintain cost customer satisfactory and quality improvement.
70% Process Development responsible
- Lead team to be a partner with product development, raw meat development, production, QA, Planning and Engineering teams in order to sustain mass produce products according to technical specifications agreed by customers while maximizing yield and productivity.
- Identify opportunities in existing processes and equipment to maintain, improve quality, yield and productivity.
- Study and access the project request possibilities of success with team before submit and conduce to development state of each new methods or processes.
- Lead process development team to understand product development objectives and feedback scope of CMT process capability and provide alternatives when needed.
- Able to upscale lab sample development into line trial specification.
- Organise line trial with raw meat, product development, production, QA, Engineering, Food Safety, Planning, Packaging
- Confirm production parameters and target specifications for product launching with raw meat, product development, production, QA, engineering, Food safety, planning, packaging.
- Collaborate with Engineering and production to modify processes and equibments to achieve target specification.
- Review QA validation, failured reports ,investigate and work with teams to identify root causes and implement solutions.
- Support transfer of production to different lines in order to maintain product specification consistency.
- Improve process efficiencies or uncovering solution that helps products launching, pioneer projects with innovative ways to create high value and reduce cost.
- Coach team to understand process capabilities, limitations, safety, and critical success factors of products cateries.
20% Participate in innovated project with new technology; process, machine, ingredients, and packaging.
- Cost Saving projects as a benefit to CMT and/or Customer.
- Support and join other project i.e. ingredients, packaging and other improvement project
- Support engineering project of new machine installation and testing, commissioning, and operating of plant equipment.
10% Taking care of self and staff performance and development through application of PMP process, delivery and assessment of robust KRA’s
Education, Experience, Skills:
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Food Engineering, Food Science or in Scientific related field
- 0-3 years in food industry
- Minimum toeic score 600 points
- Comfortable of using English as a primary language
- Computer literacy
- Master’s Degree in Food Engineer, Science or related field
- 3 years or more experience in food industry
- CAN Do Attitude is a must, Initiative, proactive with strong analytical skill
- Working Independence with strong execution capacity
- Able to work outside of normal business hours and during weekend.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general