Carenet International Co., Ltd.Job ID: BK-143197 | Location: Bangkok, Thailand
1. Developing and owning configuration management process; Config and generate script for Relocate/add cell for Ericsson/Nokia Huewei and any require for RAN configuration change.
2.Support for Ericsson/Nokia Huewei site's event.
3.Check and change parameters, change IP, create script program of wifi, create/delete CGI/ECGI and create. script program of Ericsson/Nokia Huewei site.
4. Check state site/quality/alarms/statistic for Ericsson&Huawei&Nokia.
5. Check state, alarms and stamp in service before sending to vendors.
6. Validate stamp monitor/in service on default by daily.
7. Support FO and RAN team.
8. Developing and maintaining the configuration management plan.
9. Defining, implementing, managing version control and processes.
10. Communicating and controlling release plans for fielded and test environments.
11. Cover night and weekend as request.
2.Male or Female
3.Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or relevant field.
4.A minimum of 2 years onward experience in the cellular or telecommunications industry
5.Demonstrated ability to organise own work and those of others.
6.Excellent communication skills with the ability to work across multi-functional teams.
7.Experience in roles that demonstrate technical leadership and application of configuration engineering skills, with a track record of delivery.
8.Demonstrates understanding of the Radio Technology.
9.Confident and effective dealing with Customers and End Users.
Work/Day : Monday -Friday 08.30 AM -05.30 PM .
Workplace : DTAC Chamchuri Square Building - MRT Samyan
Type Work : Contract 3 Month
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general