British Council ThailandJob ID: CM-1903 | Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
Type of Contract: Permanent
Location: Chiang Mai centre
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT/TEAM
British Council Thailand is one of the biggest in the British Council’s global network with thousands of adult and young learner students studying with us. Our main office is based in Siam Square, Bangkok with locations spread out across the Bangkok metropolitan area and around Chiang Mai. Our customers engage with us face-to-face, online, through email and via the phone. Our Sales & Customer Management team provides a high quality and efficient customer service experience to all new and existing customers across all British Council services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING AND WHY
Working with both our customers and with your internal colleagues at British Council, you will need:
• To significantly increase sales and boost the growth of the Teaching Centre Business in Thailand.
• To motivate and build a highly performing team and embed a results-orientated sales and customer management culture in the organisation.
• To motivate the SCM team and to foster good team spirit, delivering a high quality, efficient and integrated customer service experience.
• To oversee the daily operations of the branch. To ensure the Sales and Customer Management team of the Branch meets and exceeds the sales and service targets and KPIs
• To contribute to the formation of business strategy as a key member of the Teaching Centre Management Team;
• To work closely with Head of SCM to ensure the branch the post holder manages and other branches share the same best Practice and standards
WHAT IS INTERESTING ABOUT IT
You can take pride in the fact that you will be working as a part of worldwide leading organization in English learning field. You will also be able to join regular professional development, training and skills programmes to develop your experience and skills.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You must have an undergraduate degree and a minimum of 5 years managerial experience in leading a B2C sales team, preferably in the education service industry. Customer management experience, including complaint handling is essential for this role. You should have excellent written and oral communication skills in English and be fluent in Thai.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT THE BRITISH COUNCIL
- 9.03 % of Provident Fund contribution from the Employer (after completing a probation)
- Medical Insurance and Corporate Medical Excess Claim
- Enjoy 22 days of Annual leave
- One month fixed Year-end bonus
- Professional development opportunities
- Eligible for sales incentive after passing probation
Interested applicants should read through the Job Description and
apply online via : https://tinyurl.com/tha-nt-1847ex
We do not accept application from quick Apply
We offer an attractive benefits package.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
"Right to work in Thailand"
The British Council is committed to a policy of equal opportunities and welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.
The British Council is committed to the protection of all children and supports the principles of the UNCRC by taking all reasonable measures in our work to ensure a child safe environment.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general