BHIRAJ PROPERTY SOLUTIONS (BPS)Job ID: BK-144362 | Location: Bangna, Bangkok, Thailand
• Ensure all staff are up to date with the understanding and usage of IT systems.
• Develops and maintains technology policies, standards and procedures manual; develops and maintains related technology checklists.
• Conducts technology orientation and exist briefing for all staff; prepares technology and systems for new and existing staff.
• Create written technology policy guidance to managers, supervisors, staff and consumers/participants.
• Assists staff in understanding and using technology; conducts regular staff technology presentations and trainings.
• Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, IT or related fields.
• 5-10 year experiences of IT infrastructure and networking.
• LANS/WANS; Windows Server Environment; Microsoft SQL Server; Microsoft Exchange; Internet Information Services; backup systems; network/workstation peripherals.
• Project Management Skill and providing advice on the management of projects.
Contact to :
Khun Payut : 02-3669777 ext.2560 / 02-2588825 ext.407
Bhiraj Property Solutions (BPS)
United Business Center II Building
591 Sukhumvit Road (Soi 33), Klongton Nuea, Vadhana, Bangkok 10110
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general