Bangkok UniversityJob ID: PT-4013 | Location: Klongluang, Pathumthani, Thailand
1. Master's degree or PhD in Airline Business Management or any fields
2. At least 3 years teaching, training or working experiences in Airline Business.
3. Fluent in English Communication Skills
4. Female/Male not over 40 years
5. Proficient in MS Word
6. Having research experience is advantage.
1. Teach assigned courses and be available to undergraduate students, Airline Business Management Program.
2. Participated Preparing course syllabus, course outlines and related instructional materials.
3. Advising students, Airline Business Management Program as Advisor.
3. To provide advice and support for student activities in department and faculty.
4. Establish a network and cooperation with agencies in Airline Industry on Academic.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general