Argyll Scott AsiaJob ID: BK-215174 | Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Our client is a multi-national company and a well-known brand. They are now looking for a talented 'Travel Retail Manager' who has experience in travel retail sales or business. This role will develop and responsible for the overall direction of the stores in Airport locations
· Develop a joint-business plan and strategy with trade partners.
· Review sales performance with trade partners regularly and identify opportunities.
· In charge of developing strong working relationships with internal departments to establish synergy and best practices among retail and trade.
· Oversee the new store opening process from planning to execution.
· Review and enhance merchandise stock levels and assortments.
· Arrange BA/Supervisor's working schedule and inform the team accordingly.
· Check and assist to improve BA's sales knowledge and attitude, including education on new products and sales skills to maximize BA's sales competency
· Gather insightful competition, trends, market intelligence for network planning
· At least 5 years' experience in travel retail sales or business development.
· Travel Retail regional or global exposure is highly preferred.
· Good understanding of luxury retail/retail ops knowledge experience.
· English speaking is a must.
· A successful sales track record,
· Good at managing and building relationships
· *THAI NATIONAL ONLY*
If this opportunity is of interest to you, please feel free to apply via email: [email protected] for more details or call to Pong at 02-107-2872
Argyll Scott Asia is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general