A.P. Moller MaerskJob ID: BK-119866 | Location: Sathorn, Bangkok, Thailand
An exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business setting characterised by high pace and diversity.
You will work with highly-professional teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized and well-rewarded.
Solutions Customer Service Associate is responsible for consistence of high quality customer service for Solutions Customers
Starting from planning and booking and be proactive and appropriate on resolution of issues related to P.O. & Booking management until following-up on outstandings.
This role is also required to be the first point of contact for all queries related to the Solutions Customers and be able to proactively provide resolution of customer queries service issues.
Since the buying behaviour for these set of Customers is typically focused around customized process/ solutions, the incumbent will be responsible for customer retention and for identifying cross sell/up sell opportunities.
• Focus on the key customer service drivers: customer service mind-set; timely delivery of documents; proactive notification; exceptional management; efficient claim handling
Booking & P.O. Management
• Plan for shipments with vendors/shippers (Vendor coordination)
• Coordinate with vendors/shippers and customers to receive and validate the P.O. details as per defined timelines
• Coordinate with vendor/shippers to ensure booking of open P.O.'s on system
• Validate and send booking confirmation & shipping order details to vendor/shippers
• Provide exceptional management related to receipt and validation of P.O. details and validation of booking confirmation
• Ensure integrity of data entered into the systems
• Ensure compliance to internal & external audit controls
Follow-up & Query Resolution
• Issue and place invoices as per defined timelines & follow up on the outstanding
• Handle claims effectively
• Collaborate & follow-up with vendors/shippers/ Key Account Managers/ the ops team/ etc. for timely resolution of customer issues and queries and ensure that timely response is received by the customers
Customer Relationship Management
• Record and report the performance of the designated set of Solutions Customers that help provide suitable recommendations on: service delivery wins; service failures
• Work with the KAMs/ commercial team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
• Develop an understanding of the customer’s business & needs
• Be responsible for cross sell/up sell and customer retention. .
• Service delivery – quality & response aligned with agreed client for:
o P.O.s and booking confirmation
o Query resolutions
o Daily Customer updates
o Milestones timeline
• Customer Satisfaction Survey Scores
• Cross-Sell /Up-selling leads generated
We are looking for
• Bachelor degree in Logistics, other fields are also welcome if you seek knowledge on Supply Chain Management
• 2 years of experience in handling of import/export shipments in the field of customer service or operations/ documentation
• Basic English skills is required. Intermediate level will be a big plus both written and verbal communication
• MS office – especially MS Excel
• Good in problem solving skill
• Able to work in teamwork & collaborative environment.
• Proactive mind-set
• Customer Service mind-set
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general