Anantara Vacation ClubJob ID: PH-1722 | Location: Phuket, Thailand
Position Tittle: Contract Administration officer (Administration officer)
Work location: Phuket, Thailand
Our Contract Processing professionals process and maintain the entry of new sales into our systems and databases. They ensure compliance with contract documentation legal requirements, in accordance with our procedures and process timelines. They manage different forms of payment, and track outstanding amounts due, for management attention.
The contract administrators are authorized to enter data into the SPI computer system and scan documents for audit and contract related processes.
• Represent Anantara Vacation Club in a professional, courteous and sincere fashion to all customers and colleagues, in line with company values
• A Bachelors degree in a discipline such as Business Administration is desirable
• Deep familiarity with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, MS-Word) is desirable
• Previous experience of detailed process management
• Enjoy working in a fast paced environment, working closely with colleagues
• Help process sales to close in a timely manner
• Track key documents from the Sales Preview Galleries, to the Corporate Office, to the new Club Owner.
• Assist in reconciliation of bank transactions for payments.
• Enter and maintain integrity of sales contract data recorded in AVC computer systems.
• Process documentation according to tax, regulatory and audit requirements for sales contracts.
• Process new Club Owner benefits in a timely manner i.e. enrollment welcome letter, Club Ownership card
• Maintain changes to Club Owners personal details (address, email, etc).
Discover your potential as we strive to fulfill ours
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general