ALPHA INTERPLUS PLACEMENT CO., LTD.Job ID: CHC-2800 | Location: Chachoengsao, Thailand
- Manage work streams to ensure compliance and successful delivery and manage all or part of complex projects from concept through to completion and ensuring all Stage Gate processes are aligned with Procurement policies.
- Procure indirect products and services that deliver cost savings target and/or maximum value for money through constantly identifying opportunities to create values with lower cost base, at the same time, aligning with global procurement policy and processes. Key Accountabilities
- Lead, develop, and take responsibility for the Boots Procurement team and strategy for a portfolio of direct/ indirect sourcing categories
- Work closely with the Group Procurement team to ensure we maximise Global Procurement spend and leverage appropriately for Boots Thailand
- Facilitate and lead sourcing projects, supplier negotiation, contracting of business and establishment and maintenance of supplier relationships and drive maximum value from these relationships
- Deliver annual cost savings target to support the achievement of business objectives.
- Engage all stakeholders to ensure Procurement policy and practices alignment.
- Build effective relationships with different stakeholders and additionally, specify, test and where possible challenge the business requirements to ensure value for money and cost efficiency.
- Male or Female, Thai nationality only
- Age between 35-40 years old
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Fluent in English
Working - Monday- Friday
Business Type - Manufacturing
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital Please provide some additional details for your application Almost there - Please provide some details about your job search in general