Sarasas Ektra Schoolรหัสงาน: BK-257809 | สถานที่ทำงาน: ยานนาวา, กรุงเทพ, ประเทศไทย
Our positions include;
- - Kindergarten Music teacher(s) - (Native / Non-native)
- - Teachers with extensive knowledge of curriculum development and CLIL (Native)
- - Secondary (Yr. 7 -12) Subject teachers (Maths / Science / Social or other areas of expertise) (Non-Native)
- - Secondary English teachers (Year 7 – 12)
- - Secondary GAC program teachers (with qualifications and industry experience)
- - Chinese (Mandarin) teacher (Native or Thai with relevant qualification and experience)
All positions need to be filled for Semester 1 (starting May 2021). All applicants would be joining a wonderful team, where you would be able to develop yourself professionally as a teacher. All applicants should have a genuine love for teaching children. More details on request.
· Native English speaker / Non Native English speaker (depending on role)
· Male or Female with a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s degree, Postgraduate or compatible fields
· Good command of English speaking/writing with computer skills
· Competitive salary (starting 37,000 – 40,000THB for Native, but depends on qualifications and experience)
· Competitive salary (starting at 18,000+ for non-native, but depends on qualifications and experience)
· Monthly accommodation allowance (after passing probation)
· Non-Immigrant B visa processing
· Work Permit
· Holiday pay
· Medical insurance (after passing probation)
· Chance to live and work in the bustling and vibrant capital of Thailand
· Chance to experience the rich and beautiful culture of Thailand
· Time on the weekends to explore Bangkok and conveniently located a few hours from nice beaches!
To apply contact: [email protected] with the following:
1. Covering letter and Resume with current reference
2. Recent photo
3. Scan of your passport (photo page)
4. Scan copy of your Bachelors, Diploma and Official Transcript
5. Other certificates
Successful applicants will be contacted directly via email.
All positions need to be filled for Semester 1 (starting May 2021).
Duties depends on the role applied for.
For Infants and Primary a big emphasis is on the development and use of English. Teachers also are expected to help with pastoral care of the students (especially homeroom teachers). In the younger years, Thai and Foreign teachers are expected to work alongside each other (but not teaching at the same time).
For Secondary a big emphasis is placed on academics. We would love applicants to have some experience of teaching their preferred subject and be able to take out students to the next level.
Applicants for GAC (Global Assessment Certificate) should have some industry background and have exceptional communication and time management skills.
All applicants for any department would be joining a wonderful team, where you would be able to develop yourself professionally as a teacher. All applicants should have a genuine love for teaching children. More details on request.
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ