Reckitt Benckiser (Thailand) Ltd.รหัสงาน: SP-14289 | สถานที่ทำงาน: บางพลี, สมุทรปราการ, ประเทศไทย
SUMMARY OF ROLES
· The Project Engineer is responsible for managing the planning and implementation of capital and revenue projects, ensuring these are delivered on time, on budget and to specification whilst meeting all regulatory requirements
· The projects will cover factory equipment including packaging, processing and site services
· Lead capital / revenue projects as per CapEx plan, including delivery of the following core activities: - Feasibility and justification analysis - Completion of capital expenditure requests - Completion of User Requirement Specifications - Supplier selection - Project financial management - Planning and implementation of projects - Equipment commissioning , validation and training - Handover of project deliverables to customer(s) - Regulatory compliance management ( Health and Safety ,Environmental , Pharma cGMP)
1. Project success criteria and business benefits are delivered on time , to spec and on budget
2. Project scope and success criteria are clearly defined and understood by all.
3. Project benefits are justified
4. Live project plans are available and managed effectively
5. Project reporting , including KPI’s ( Key Performance Indicators )
6. Appropriate contingencies have been considered and planned.
7. Project financial management. Define accurate project budgets and deliver to budget. Ensure projects are cost effective and identify cost reduction and value-adding opportunities, thus delivering value for money projects.
8. Ensure good communication channels and teamwork are in place and effective.
9. Manage internal and external resource to ensure project delivery.
10. Lead engineering and production teams during equipment installation and start-up.
11. Handover of project deliverables to all customers ( Production, Maintenance, SHE, Quality)
12. Continuous improvement, in all project related systems, practices and delivery.
· Management of multiple concurrent projects.
· Ensure that projects are researched [internally and/or externally] to deliver requirements
· Identifying and managing project issues before critical path is affected.
· Planning engineering works to minimise impact on production operations.
· Maintain effective communication to all parties.
· Innovative / Entrepreneurial approach to maximise opportunities
· Relationships with suppliers and contractors
· Awareness of new technologies and their application
· Ability to manage and lead in a matrix management organisation.
· 3 - 5 years experience in a FMCG operation, preferably in a “high care” environment such as Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Food.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field. Work experience requirements:
· 3-5 years experience as a project engineer or 5-8 years engineering experience and currently fulfilling a similar role.
· Project Management skills, with use of appropriate IT facilities/software.
· Multi-disciplinary background with mechanical bias is an advantage
Tell us what you’re looking for and we’ll match you to the most relevant Hospital กรุณาให้ข้อมูลของคุณเพิ่มเติม เพื่อความสมบูรณ์ของการสมัครงาน ขั้นตอนสุดท้าย, กรุณาให้ข้อมูลเกี่ยวกับงานที่คุณกำลังสนใจ